Welcome to Mama Homesteader!

Follow my family in year 3 of our homesteading journey. Along the way we try to answer the question ," What can one small family do to change their lives on little more than 1/10th of an acre?" Let's Find Out!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Homemade Bagels

Jessy at Becoming Molly Mormon (http://www.becomingmollymormon.blogspot.com/) had a wonderful recipe post on her blog today- I just had to sneak in one more post for the day!

She hit the nail on the head when she posted that,"I love finding things that I always felt were too hard to make at home that are actually easy!". I have also learned to make bagels at home, and they are by all means superior to the ones you buy in the store. Check out Jessy's recipe and give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

** Adds bagels to the list of baked goods wanting to make**  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment