Welcome to Mama Homesteader!

Follow my family in year 3 of our homesteading journey. Along the way we try to answer the question ," What can one small family do to change their lives on little more than 1/10th of an acre?" Let's Find Out!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ABC's of Me

This is a lovely little idea that I absconded from Liz at Garden Variety Mama. It's just a little introduction for anyone who might drop by for a quick read!

A. Age: 31. Although I'm holding out at 22 :P
B. Bed Size: Queen. It was the only way to keep my toddler from beating DH and I to death in our sleep!
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning litter boxes. When we win the lottery, I'll pay someone else to do it.
D. Dog: Nope. We miss having one, but don't miss the work involved.
E. Essential Start to you day: Having a 2 year old bouncing on my head screaming "Wake up mama!"
F. Favorite Color: Cobalt Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: A short 5'3"
I. Instruments: Primary: Euphonium Otherwise:. I am a former music ed. major  and learned to play them all.
J. Job Titles: SAHM, cook, waitress, maid, toddler wrangler.
K. Kids: One. My Two year old Sarah.
L. Live: Ohio
M. Mom's name: Maggie. Pretty sure she's never been here.
N. Nickname: AC, Buddha, Sisser, Etc. All have various explanations.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born, when I was burned, when Sarah was born.
P. Pet Peeves: People who have a licence, yet can't drive worth a darn.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Chupathingy."- Red Vs. Blue
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Only the closest of  my friends get the title.
T. Time you wake up: See E.
U. Underwear: Essential.
V. Vegetables you don't like: Cabbage.  Stuff stinks, nuff said.
W. What makes you run late: Refer to letter K.
X. Xrays: A few. Not sure why.
Y. Yummy food you make: Indian. I haven't met a curry yet I didn't like!
Z. Zoo Animal: Possum. They're zoo animals right? Me and the behbeh loves us some possums!

No comments:

Post a Comment